BPI® Lens Tinting Instruments Safety Information
It is your responsibility as a
user of a BPI® Lens Tinting Instrument to understand the MSDS
safety information and all instruction materials that relate to BPI®
instruments, chemicals, UV dyes and tints.
|• Remove lids from tanks before
• Stir and add water to tanks during heat-up and use.
• Do not exceed 210°F as boil-overs may result.
• To avoid boil-overs, change tints regularly.
• Turn the unit off after use.
• Never allow the tanks to run dry.
• Never leave the unit unattended.
BPI® Lens Tinting
Instruments have been designed to use BPI® heat transfer fluid*
and chemicals. Other products may cause fires, toxic fumes and electrical
hazards. Check for proper fluid levels and inspect for contamination.
See the relevant instruction manual for other maintenance items.
|• For use by qualified personnel only.
• For use in a laboratory or business only.
• Indoor use only.
• High temperatures. Restrict access.
• Use only BPI® products.
Tinter™ (1, 2 & 4)